Video marketing offers Marketers with a gorgeous, multipurpose, and extremely shareable medium to reach their viewers with appropriate and well-organized for the consumer. From traditional television commercials in 1960’s to today’s You Tube, Vine, Snap chat, Vimeo, and even Facebook Live, it’s no wonder that video has become a staple of our everyday lives.
Some of the highlights of video marketing
1. Video Boosts Conversions and Sales
Videos help us to make some money. Embedding a product video on landing page of website can increase conversions by 80%. Video also lead directly to sales. Vision is also our most dominant sense. So pictures can boost engagement and think what pictures can do to that particular business.
2. Video Shows Great ROI
Video production is not yet the easiest and cheapest task. It pays of big time. Online video editing tools are continuously updating and becoming more inexpensive.
3. Video Builds Trust
Trust is the base of transactions and sales. But increasing trust should be an aim on its own. The entire theory of content marketing is based on trust and making long-term associations. Video content will engage us and propel emotions.
You Tubers have become the utmost influential social media figure to promote our brand. So, if we are stern about content marketing, we must be harsh about video.
4. Google Loves Videos
Videos allow us to increase the time consumed by visitors on the website. Thus, extended exposure increases trust and indicates search engines that our site has quality content.
5. Video Appeals to Mobile Users
Video and Mobile are closely related to each other. Since users like to watch videos on the mobiles, and the quantity of smartphone users is growing, our video audience will rise and keeps attaining bigger and bigger.
6. Video Marketing Can Leads to Attention
If you are introducing a new product or a service, then you want to create a video to demonstrate how it works. Almost 99% of visitors will say that they've viewed an influential video to understand the features of product or service.
7. Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers
Video is a better tool for education. Currently our life is busy and have no time to read larger descriptions about products or services. The current customer needs to see the product in action. Video preference is one among the most significant driving forces to include it in the content marketing.
8. Video Encourages Social Shares
Studies say that 60% of the social marketers tried video marketing in 2019 and it will rise upto to 80% in 2020.
1. Bulk of the consumers prefer video content than content reading. Videos can be used for conversion and lead generation. Majority of the people will hesitate to speak to sales person, but they will watch videos related to products. For them, video is necessary to catching their attention.
2. The main difference between content marketing and video marketing is that content quality is must, but the production quality of video is not that much important.The technical aspects of videos should have to be Ok, but in the case of content, it should have substance. For example, Viral videos in social networking sites.
3. The acceptance of good production quality videos in social networking sites like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter and others.
4. Top brands of world are started thinking strategically about video promotion.
5. Storytelling is most important than ever. We can present our facts and instructions in an article. But can’t be told in video. Since, the flow of presentation is must with emotions in order to connect it with viewer.
6. Testing in video promotion.
7. Videos need to be optimized for different platforms. For example, in some cases, we want to look at videos without sounds. So we must include Subtitles or on screen text to define that video. Studies about TV ads proves that people messages or call for inquiry about the ad, whenever they see the contact details in screen as text.
8. Live video streams is a significant part of the video content. People have a tendency of seeing live videos more than recorded videos. Arranging a live Question and Answer session in videos will influence the users to engage in videos.
9. Video=Youtube. Youtube and Facebook are the video sharing networks that are widely used by the users. Youtube is much better than Facebook. It is a great place for independent Vloggers. People can also earn from videos through Google Adsense program in Youtube.
10. Videos can be also used for sales and support.
11. The ROI of video marketing would be Fast.