Dhuvaran Gas based CCPP I II Power Plant India
Dhuvaran Gas based CCPP is located at the place Khambhat, which is located in Anand District, Gujarat State, India. The overall capacity of Dhuvaran (GSECL) CCGT I II Power Plant is 219 MWe.
The plant is a fully operating type power plant and is a combined cycle gas turbine type power plant. Here natural gas is used as the primary fuel. 1.05 is the Gas Supply (MMSCMD) Required for 90% PLF and 0.86 is the linkage.
This power plant has 4 different units.. The first unit is commissioned on 04-June-2003 with a total installed capacity of 67.9 MWe.
The units 2 and 3 are commissioned on 28-January-2004 and 17 - March - 2006 with total installed capacity of 38.7 and 72.51 MWe respectively. The last unit (fourth unit) has a total installed capacity of 39.94 MWe and is commissioned on 13-August-2007. GE-BHEL is the generator and turbine manufacturers of this plant. The turbine models used for different units are: GT-1 6001FA (unit 1), ST-1 (unit 2), GT-2 6001FA+e (unit 3) and ST-2 (unit 4). GSECL is the owner of this plant and is a State Government type owned plant. BHEL is the Construction/EPC Contractor and GSECL, Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd is the operating company of this plant.
How to Reach: Dhuvaran Gas based CCPP is located in the Khambhat town of Anand District in Gujarat. You can reach this gas based power plant via Road, Rail or Air. You will get buses/taxis from Anand city to the Power Plant. Khambhat railway station and Vadodara Airport are the nearest railway station and airport.
• Project Name – Dhuvaran Gas based CCPP
• Commissioned Year – 2003
• Total Installed Capacity in MW –219 MWe
• Status of Plant - Fully Operating plant
• Power Plant Used for – Peaking the Load
• Type of Plant – Combined Cycle Gas Turbine
• Type of Fuel – Natural Gas
• Turbine Model/Types - GT-1 6001FA, ST-1, GT-2 6001FA+e, ST-2
• Turbine Manufacturer - GE-BHEL
• Generator Manufacturer - GE-BHEL
• Boiler configuration - Two blocks of 1+1+1
• Owner - Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB)
• Address – Khambhat in Anand District, Gujarat
• District – Anand
• State – Gujarat
• Contact Number - +91 (2698) 242618
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website – gsecl.in
• Unit Sizes –1 x 67.9, 1 x 38.7, 1 x 72.51, 1 x 39.94 MWe
• Units Operational – 4
• Unit Commissioned – All units are commissioned