Goa Reliance Gas Power Plant
Goa Reliance Power Plant is located at Zuarinagar a place located at Mormugao Taluk, South Goa India. The overall capacity of the plant is 48 MWe. The power plant is functioned in 1999 and started its operations in 1999 itself.
Goa CCGT Power Plant is a combined cycle gas turbine type power plant and is used as the base load power station. This is a fully operating type power plant. Here naphtha is used as the primary fuel. The turbine configuration of the plant is One 1+1+1 block. This power plant has only 1 unit. The unit is commissioned on 14-August-1999 with a total installed capacity of 48 MWe.
GE and BHEL are the turbine and generator manufacturers respectively. GT-1 6001B is the turbine model used in this plant. Deutsche Babcock Power is the boiler manufacturer for this power plant. This is a Reliance Power Ltd owned type power plant and supplies power to grid and some private industries present in Goa. Mormugao Port Trust is one of the famous port, which gets power from this plant. The geographical location of the plant is: 15.3771 Latitude and 73.877 Longitude.
How to Reach: The Goa CCGT Power Plant is erected in the Zuarinagar town of Mormugao taluk in the South Goa. You can reach this power station via Road, Rail or Air. You will get buses/taxis from Mormugao to the Power Plant. Mormugao railway station and Goa International Airport are the nearest railway station and airport.
• Plant Name – Goa CCGT Power Plant India
• Commissioned Year – 14-August- 1999
• Established in - 1999
• Total Installed Capacity in MW –48 MWe
• Status of Plant - Fully Operating plant
• Power Plant Used for – Base Load
• Type of Plant – Combined Cycle Gas Turbine
• Turbine Manufacturer - GE
• Generator Manufacturer - BHEL
• Boiler/HRSG Manufacturer - Deutsche Babcock Power
• Type of Fuel – Naptha
• Name of Operator - Reliance Infrastructure Limited
• Name of Share Holder - Reliance Group
• Address – Zuarinagar, Sancoale, Mormugao, South Goa, India
• District – South Goa
• State – Goa
• Contact Number - +91 (832) 255 6239
• Website – rinfra.com
• Beneficiary States – Goa
• Unit Sizes – 1 x 48 MWe
• Units Operational –1
• Unit Commissioned – All units are commissioned